Introducing The New Belt Tracking
SimpleGym, the free simple gym management software for gyms, studios, dojos and personal training, has launched a significant update to its Belt Tracking feature. This upgraded SimpleGym Belt Tracking feature is included free in both the Free and Pro plans.
For background, SimpleGym’s Belt Tracking feature automatically tracks a gym’s members belt achievement, belt sizes, and belt upgrade eligibility and provides that information in simple reports. This enables gym owners to know instantly things like: How many of my students are eligible for a belt upgrade? What belt inventory will I need for an upcoming belt ceremony?, and more.
Now Fully Customizable
Based on user feedback, SimpleGym has updated Belt Tracking with significantly more customization options enabled for gym owners. Specifically, gym owners can now:
- Enter Custom Belt Upgrade Dates: You can now individually set the “Next Belt Upgrade” days for an individual gym member.
- Enter Custom Belt History: You can now manually set the “Last Belt Upgrade Date” for an individual gym member.
- Create Custom Belts: Add Custom belts, and set unique belt achievement requirements for your gym.
- Create Custom Belt Progressions: Drag and drop belts to rearrange the order of existing and custom belts to match your gym’s preferred belt progression.
- Add Belt Sizes: You can now add belt sizes to member profiles and they’ll automatically be added to your gym’s belt tracking reports, enabling you to know what belt inventory you will need for an upcoming belt ceremony.
Customizable... But Still Simple and Affordable
This latest upgrade to SimpleGym‘s Belt Tracking feature will enable gym owners to be able to configure their gym’s belt tracking settings to match their gym’s preferred belt system, while maintaining the ease of use and simplicity that attracts so many gyms to SimpleGym’s gym management software in the first place.
And because Belt Tracking remains an included feature on all SimpleGym plans, SimpleGym users on the Free plan, will also get to take full advantage of this upgrade.